Translate

Follow

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Things I learnt from James Rollins Novels and my Current Read

James Rollins is my most favourite favourite favourite author, I do read other authors work, but he be the best.
You can view his Facebook page here

Wanna know what I learnt from his novels:
LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

Art History, Lost Civilizations, Past Historical Events, a complete walkthrough of most of the top cities and countries, underground activities, etc etc.
Loads of Sci Tech, nano tech, satellites, neurology, genetics, pathology, chemistry, quantum physics, and what not?
Military operations, covert ops, green berets, RPGs, flash bombs, guns, all kinds of weapons and military related stuff.
(These are just a few I remember)

Basically, past, present and future, all combined at once, with a movie like script, are his novels.

The 1st 9 from the Sigma Force series, missing in the picture, Sixth Extinction and The Bone Labyrinth


As a devout Rollins reader, I, among many others, am waiting for his 2 upcoming books, from the Sigma Force series
1. Crash and Burn, a Sigma force short story, turned out to be a surprise for readers, already pre ordered on Kindle, so will be getting it in mid November.

2. The Seventh Plague, for which Rollins has been taunting the readers with clues already, will be releasing on the 13th of December 2016.



And the best part about James Rollins, is that he is down to earth, and is the only famous author I know who replies to comments on FB ASAP, or atleast gives a thumbs up, super cool ðŸ˜Ž
Meanwhile, I finished Digital Fortress by Dan Brown in a week, had time to read only 2 hours a day, the rest, I caught up during the weekend, the last 100 pages were pure chaos and such a rush that I read them in 15mins max, lightning speed. 
And Kindle offered me sample copies of a few novels based on the genre I preferred, which is basically Sci Fi Mystery Thrillers.
I started on Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, and was super frustrated when I figured out its a sample, desperately looked for a full copy and succeeded within the day, got the complete Ebook, and I'M HOOKED ON!
It's so addictive and amusing at the same time, if you love video games, or love being a geek, you will know my feeling, SO GOOD!
Will give a quick update when I'm done, and whenever possible ðŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment