Translate

Follow

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

SPA CEYLON SRI LANKA 11.11 ONLINE WELLNESS MARKET HAUL

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Not my best capture 👀
Spa Ceylon had their Wellness Marketplace on the 02nd of November 2019, but I missed it, and luckily they had the online version of it on the 11th of November that extended till the 13th, and I was not planning on missing this either.

WHY DIDN'T I WANT TO MISS IT? Because I get to pick & choose 09 products worth 7000 LKR for only 2650 LKR with free island wide delivery.

I KNOW RIGHT!

So, here's what I chose for myself on the 11th, and I'm in love with every single selection, especially the Crème perfume, which I went on and on about on IG stories past weekend.




I’ve included purchase links for every product, for those within and out of Sri Lanka.

The International store offers free worldwide express shipping over 100$, and check their International store locator to find out if they have a store in your country as well.

Also make sure you follow SPA CEYLON on Instagram and Facebook for upcoming offers and sales.

Or follow me on Instagram (@aimthi) for latest updates and upcoming sales, events and book fairs.

01. Aloe & Mint Bath and Shower gel - 60ml


02. DE-STRESS Calming Body Elixir - 60ml


03. Neroli Jasmine Natural Butter - 25g (MRP 1450LKR)


04. Cardamom Rose Body Scrub - 20g (MRP 500LKR)


This product is available for purchase in a 225g Tub and the 20g Capsule Size Tub can be purchased in store (as a minimum pack 04) along with 03 other customizable Face and Body Scrub for 2000 LKR

05. White Rice Sleeping Masque - 15g (MRP 400LKR)


This product is available for purchase in a 200g Tub and the 15g Capsule Size Tub can be purchased along with 03 other customizable Face and Masques for 1600 LKR here :

06. Night Jasmine Crème Perfume - 15g (MRP 1500LKR)



07. White Jasmine Brightening Hand Cream - 10g


08. Kaffir Lime Citron Eau De Ceylon - 05ml


09. Cardamom Rose Nail & Cuticle Balm - 08ml (MRP 1350LKR)


I hope Spa Ceylon does more like this every now and then, and maybe give a few weeks’ notice so that everyone can be a bit prepared.

Also, would LOVE to see capsule sizes of Hair and Lip care range included in the upcoming sales as well.

On the other hand, I'm thinking if I should do a blog post on products for less than 10$ or 5$ from the brand, what do you think? Let me know.




4 comments:

  1. If you're looking to lose weight then you absolutely need to try this brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are effective, decent, price-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their launch in early 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Post. This is a very helpful post. These are the useful tips for. I would like to share with my friends. To know more about me visit here Online Corporate wellness programs

    ReplyDelete